Objectives of the Programme
By the end of the educational continuum, successful students will have acquired the foundation knowledge, clinical skillset and experience to confidently:
- Provide proficient, predictable and precise digital dentistry that is productive.
- Manage and facilitate interdisciplinary treatment whilst remaining the primary dental care provider.
- Effectively use and interpret results from clinical dental software as well as understand their dental treatment implications.
- Demonstrate effective evaluation of treatment options in order to develop an optimal, minimally invasive treatment plan.
- Understand the key legal and ethical implications of treatment with digital dental technologies.
Learning Module Series
- Module 1: Foundation Knowledge
- Module 2: Digital Treatment planning and Smile Design
- Module 3: Tooth Preparation, Digital impressions, Temporisation, CAM Material Selection and Restorative protocols
- Module 4: TRIOS Design Studio – In depth training and understanding of TDS and Appliance Designer
- Module 5: 3D Printing
- Module 6: CBCT Radiology and Implant Studio
- Module 7: Manufacturing/Milling
- Module 8: Digital Orthodontics
- Module 9: Digital Dental Occlusion